and Prototype.js. It is originally developed
as Ico by Alex Young,
but this version was developed by Kilian Valkhof
at Wakoopa. Grafico's basic principles are to provide good,
clean looking graphs inspired by work of Stephen Few and Edward Tufte, while still
being flexible to implement and providing numerous api options
to tweak the look of the graphs..
Some key things Grafico has:
- Flexible ranges Grafico select the best range to display your data at
- Hover options display additional information such as the value when hovering over charts
- Mean lines A single line that display the mean.
- Watermarks Use an image as a watermark over your graphs
Supported graph types
- Line graphs
- Area graphs
- Stacked area graphs
- Stream graphs
- Bar graphs
- Stacked bar graphs
- Horizontal bar graphs
Grafico has full documentation and examples available on the documentation page.
This page might be slow to load because it contains a lot of examples.
- Internet explorer 6+
- Firefox 3.0+
- Safari 4/ Qt-webkit
- Opera (slow, has hover problems)
- Menno van der Sman provided a rake minifier script and a new normaliser
- Jan Paul Posma provided Stream graphs and improvements to the drawing code
- David Parry provided Stacked bar charts and improvements to the grid drawing
Grafico is licensed under MIT. The project is also available on GitHub.
If you enjoy using Grafico, please buy me a coffee or a beer :)